Aging Pre-Printed Paper Minis Kits
Click here for
1. This will work with pre-printed Paper Minis that are
printed on matte and semi-gloss papers. This process may
work on your own printed projects provided the ink and
paper you use are water-resistant.
2. Use instant coffee and mix according to the ratios
stamped on the photo above. Use unheated tap water and
3. Stain the item before you cut it out so it is more
evenly stained and the edges are not darker than the
4. Dip the item quickly into the coffee mix.
5. Lay item flat on a paper towel. Shake it back and
forth if part of the item has more pooled coffee in one
spot. You will want it evenly soaked with coffee.
6. Allow to dry thoroughly and assemble normally.