t1is011 ~ Parlor Games: Vintage Dominoes,
Alice in Wonderland
Playing Cards & Brown-Bagged Baseball Cards
Tools for Assembling Paper Mini’s Kit:
- Metal straight-edge (ruler).
Make fold lines by pressing against the edge of the ruler.
- White craft glue that is a
“quick grab” “clear dry” type of glue.
- X-acto blade tool and fresh
- A true cutting mat
- Small artist brush with which
to paint on glue
- Small piece of aluminum foil to squeeze work glue onto.
This will act as your glue pot
- Small detailing scissors,
a.k.a. as embroidery snips
- Cotton Swab
1. Cut all playing cards and box pieces. Fold box pieces at fold
lines using metal straight-edge ruler. The ruler gives a clean,
straight, sharp fold.
2. Glue all the side tabs found on box to the inner blank surfaces
of box. Allow to dry thoroughly.
3. Fold down the side lining panels and glue into place. Snip notch
at each end of the box top.
4. Take the box insert and fold to create a deck separator wall.
Place into the bottom of the box.
5. Carefully snip little card apart with tiny embroidery scissors.
1. Repeat above steps 1 through 3. There are no notches to snip on
2. Cut around each panel of 3 dominos. fold each in half and glue
blank sides together. Allow to dry.
3. Snip the 3 dominos apart.
4. Take box insert piece and fold down all 4 sides. Slip into box
for a false bottom.
1. Cut out bag and baseball cards. Fold bag into shape.
2. Use an artist’s brush and paint glue to blank side of long tab
found on side of tote bag. Press tight to inside surface of bag
using the tweezers.
3. Dab a little glue to three tabs on base of bag and glue shut.
4. Fold triple cards, as shown in photo.