h1is001 ~ La Cubana Cigars and Box
Tools for Assembling Paper Mini’s Kit:
- Metal straight-edge (ruler).
Make fold lines by pressing against edge of the ruler.
- White craft glue that is a
“quick grab” “clear dry” type of glue.
- Tweezers, cotton tipped swab,
small artist brush, aluminum foil to squeeze work glue onto.
- A true cutting mat
- A thin long needle to wrap
- Check the
Pencil tutorial to see how to
wrap the cigars.
1. Fold box at all fold lines . You will see shape of miniature
appear when folds are in place.
2. Glue tabs of display box to
interior of box sides. Then fold down edge-lining for sides and glue
3. Fold lid’s attached lining and
glue into place.
4. Form box shape with false bottom
piece and fit into box.
5. See the
Pencil tutorial listed
above. Fold the wide end of the cigar at the dotted line. This helps
you to roll/wind the cigar.
6. Next roll the cigar as tightly
as you possibly can, Making sure that both ends taper to the same
7. Glue end of cigar and hold until
dry. If white ends show, use a brown felt tip pen or brown paint to
touch-up the ends.