f1is014a ~ Fortune Teller Spinner Game
Tools for Assembling Paper Mini’s Kit:
- Metal straight-edge (ruler).
Make fold lines by pressing against the edge of the ruler.
- White craft glue that is a
“quick grab” “clear dry” type of glue.
- X-acto blade tool and fresh
- A true cutting mat
- Small artist brush with which
to paint on glue
- Small piece of aluminum foil to squeeze work glue onto.
This will act as your glue pot
- Small detailing scissors,
a.k.a. as embroidery snips
- Cotton Swab
1. Fold item at all logical points
(follow photo as guide). You will see shape of miniature appear when
folds are in place.
2. Glue all the side tabs found on
box to the inner blank surfaces of box. (Do steps 2 and 3 for both
top and bottom of box.) Allow to dry thoroughly.
3. Fold down the side lining panels
of the box and glue into place.
4. If you don’t like the look of
your spinner, give it a nice coat of shiny craft paint. Besides
giving it a finished look, the paint also adds dimension to the
spinner. The spinner in the photo has been painted.
5. Place spinner against a cutting
mat and spear it with a needle or straight pin to make a hole. Make
sure the hole is wide enough for one of the little brads enclosed in
the kit. Spear a hole in the game board as well.
6. Place the spinner against the
board, and put a brad through the hole, and then through the hole in
the game board. Place a bead of glue on end of brad and allow to dry
thoroughly. Let it dry with game board right side up. This keeps the
spinner for being glued to the game board.
7. Slip board into game box. You
may want to glue marbles in place on the board (randomly).