f1is010b ~ Christmas Cards
Tools for Assembling Paper Mini’s Kit:
- Metal straight-edge (ruler).
Make fold lines by pressing against the edge of the ruler.
- White craft glue that is a
“quick grab” “clear dry” type of glue.
- X-acto blade tool and fresh
- A true cutting mat
- Small artist brush with which
to paint on glue
- Small piece of aluminum foil to squeeze work glue onto.
This will act as your glue pot
- Small detailing scissors,
a.k.a. as embroidery snips
1. Please visit the generic Envelope
Photo Tutorial to see how to make a perfect fit
2. Stack the envelopes and then
stack the cards on top and glue the strap around all. If you prefer
to display the cards, then make little fake cards that are
just made of card stock paper and put them in the stack instead.