a1is019 ~ Stamp and Coin Collecting
Tools for Assembling Paper Mini’s Kit:
- Metal straight-edge (ruler).
Make fold lines by pressing against the edge of the ruler.
- White craft glue that is a
“quick grab” “clear dry” type of glue.
- X-acto blade tool and fresh
- A true cutting mat
- Small artist brush with which
to paint on glue
- Small piece of aluminum foil to squeeze work glue onto.
This will act as your glue pot
- Small detailing scissors,
a.k.a. as embroidery snips
- Cotton Swab
- Optional: Clear dimension
The instructions are outlined on
the kit. Putting a very small drop of clear dimension paint on each
coin adds some realism to the collection.