a1is005 ~ Vintage Sewing Patterns
Tools for Assembling Paper Mini’s Kit:
- Metal straight-edge (ruler).
Make fold lines by pressing against the edge of the ruler.
- White craft glue that is a
“quick grab” “clear dry” type of glue.
- X-acto blade tool and fresh
- A true cutting mat
- Small artist brush with which
to paint on glue
- Small piece of aluminum foil to squeeze work glue onto.
This will act as your glue pot
- Small detailing scissors,
a.k.a. as embroidery snips
Pattern Envelope Assembly
1. Fold at each edge of the
envelope's front artwork
2. Paint glue onto the long side
tab and the bottom tab (on the color side)
3. Press the front artwork against
the glued tabs.
4. If the tabs are slightly glued
to the interior of the envelope, slip the blade tool into the
envelope and gently separate the front from back.
5. If you like, fold a pattern to
fit into the envelope and have it slightly out of the envelope for